As an avid cyclist, adventure/mud runner, and all around fitness buff, the gear that I use has to be functional and stylish Lately, I have been having "issues" with my hair. I have these little wisps that are constantly falling out and getting in my face. I was contacted by Hoo Rag to review their product and let me tell you that I LOVE it!!
Want one of your own?? Watch the vlog below to see what you need to do!!
Steps to win your own!
1. Like this vlog on Youtube
2. Comment on THIS post and tell me what style (ninja, headband, pirate, etc) you'd most likely wear your new Hoo Rag and
3. In the same comment tell me WHAT ACTIVITY you'd wear it (cycling, running, etc...)
That's it! Ronin will draw the winner on Tuesday which happens to be New Years Day.
My buzz word for 2012 was BELIEVE. My buzz word for 2013 is BALANCE.
"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you BECOME by achieving your goals." -Goethe
I use the S.M.A.R.T. method when setting my goals.
My goals for 2013, in no particular order:
1) Learn how to braid my hair
2) Spend more time with my husband. Have at least one date night per month.
3) Spend more 1:1 time with each of my kids. Have at least one date with each of them per month.
4) Run 13 in 13.
5) Pay it forward.
6) Get my own cycle class on the schedule.
7) Get certified in a Les Mills program.
8) Lose 12 pounds by May.
9) Get a sponsor.
10) Attend FitBloggin
11) Continue with WTSP News Channel 10 morning segment.
12) Eat lunch with my kids every Friday afternoon.
What are your goals for 2013??
I happily suffer from AAD (Adult Athletic Disorder) and have spent countless hours in the gym as a participant staring up (usually in awe) at the amazing people on display stage who gave me the tools to transform my life. I decided to take a huge leap of faith and become one of those people that I admire and got certified as an indoor cycling instructor. I wasn't quite sure what I was in for and honestly I was a little bit scared and a lot intimidated. But I knew that I had to do it. It is time to pay it forward. It is time to motivate, inspire and encourage other people to find their own "muchness." I took my classes, I read my books, I took my tests, and when I listen to music now it has taken on a whole new meaning, ie...this would be a great sprint, hill, interval, mountain, etc.
I'm just going to cut to the chase. This arrived today. It was only fitting that it came TODAY, because today was the day that I went on the instructor stage. No, I didn't teach a class, but I put on the mic, I sat on the bike with the mic, I played with the speaker, music, lights, etc...and it didn't feel weird at all. It felt, well, it felt right.
I started this journey 4 years ago because of MY three little birds and I know that I am on the right path, and that every little thing is going to be all right.