11. June 2014 19:41

Thermo Heat: The HOT Way to Accelerate Fat Loss

11. June 2014 19:41 by jennifer | 1 Comments

Disclaimer: The following post is sponsored by FitFluential, LLC on behalf of Thermo Heat. It's no secret that I love spicy food. It's also no secret that I am constantly in a battle of the bulge. While I'm not concerned by the number on the scale, I am on a mission to become stronger, faster, and to have my clothing fit a little bit better. But what do spicy food and the battle of the bulge have in common? THERMO HEAT!! The science behind Thermo Heat is difficult for me to explain, but you ca... [More]

10. June 2014 19:36

Push Away the Screen: Top 5 tips to making a color run more fun-Color Me Rad Tampa 2014

10. June 2014 19:36 by jennifer | 2 Comments

Disclaimer: Color Me Rad provided me and the #TampaTrio registrations to the event.  The kids and I have done quite a few color themed runs together. They are super fun and such a great way to be active together and #pushawaythescreen. Having done as many races as we have we've learned a few things along the way, and I'm here today to share our top 5 tips to having FUN with kids while participating in a color run! BE SILLY! My kids love to be silly and aren't afraid to get out there and... [More]

8. June 2014 10:50

Push Away the Screen: Geocaching with the #TampaTrio

8. June 2014 10:50 by jennifer | 5 Comments

Our family has been active geocachers since 2012. We love it!! Sometimes we find the cache, sometimes we don't but regardless we ALWAYS have fun! But what exactly is geocaching? From geocaching.com Geocaching is a real-world, outdoor treasure hunting game using GPS-enabled devices. Participants navigate to a specific set of GPS coordinates and then attempt to find the geocache (container) hidden at that location. In the past I've always used the FREE app, but this summer the #TampaTrio and I ha... [More]