9. February 2014 13:22

Weekly Meal Plan February 9-15

9. February 2014 13:22 by jennifer | 1 Comments

This week I am not going no sugar. No grain, yes, but I'm adding in some sugar. I'm back on Weight Watchers. I enjoy counting points and eating fruit. I've always struggled with breakfast and in the past when I was maintaining my weight (while working full-time...makes it easier when the fridge isn't right behind you!!) I always ate fruit with yogurt for breakfast and morning snack. I'm returning somewhat to my breakfast routes this week by eating a Stonyfield Greek Yogurt. They sent me a bunch ... [More]

9. February 2014 13:04

#MoveNourishBelieve Blogger Challenge Week 2

9. February 2014 13:04 by jennifer | 0 Comments

How did you do for Week 1? I found the challenges to be totally do-able, which was great!! My favorite day was Thursday, work out with your buddy's. Here are some of my bud's from CrossFit En Fuego. Oh, and I'm wearing my Lorna Jane shirt, too! Week 2 is all about NOURISHING your body!!   Week Two: Nourish  2/10: Go Meatless – Skip meat today! Try vegetarian/vegan meals. 2/11: TYLTW! – Take Your Lunch to Work today! Choose a recipe from movenourishbelieve.com to inspire yo... [More]

8. February 2014 07:54

Weekly Workouts Feb 2-Feb 8

8. February 2014 07:54 by jennifer | 8 Comments

I had a pretty good week in workouts! I decided that I was simply doing too much with Jazzercise, so I had to cut that out. Don't get my wrong, I LOVED it, but I was spending just too long out of the house and not getting my work done! Weekly Workout Schedule February 2-February 8 Sunday-REST!! Monday-CrossFit + 2 miles This workout pretty much sucked! LOL. We did "Running Jackie" and then after the workout I walked a 2 miles to shakeout my legs! And yes, I did 2 rounds. Ugh. “Running Jack... [More]