12. February 2014 12:34

Stonyfield Greek-You Gotta Try This

12. February 2014 12:34 by jennifer | 2 Comments

The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Stonyfield Farms. Our family has been eating Stonyfield Greek plain yogurt since 2008. Weird that I remember the year, huh? Not really. That's the year our family began our healthy lifestyle and Stonyfield Greek yogurt replaced sour cream in our house. In fact, my recipe for my Turkey Bean Chili was featured on the Today Show and they even put a dollop of Stonyfield Greek on top because that's exactly what my recipe called for! W... [More]

10. February 2014 14:31

Knuckle Lights Review and Giveaway

10. February 2014 14:31 by jennifer | 31 Comments

I learned about Knuckle Lights from an early morning runner friend. She had received them as a Christmas gift and she was raving about how great they light up the trail on her 5am runs. Surely, I thought, they must also be great for nightly dog walks! Matthew and I go for our nightly walks when it's really dark outside. Our subdivision is not light up very well and there are a lot of pot holes, so I'm always worried about stepping in a hole and twisting my ankle. Often I wear a headlamp, but it ... [More]

9. February 2014 14:24

How to cut raw squash easily

9. February 2014 14:24 by jennifer | 3 Comments

I love the squashes: spaghetti, acorn, butternut, and others. But I don't love how difficult it can be to cut them in 1/2 and that's a HUGE reason why I don't eat them more often. I was reading something in one of my Facebook cooking groups and I thought I saw something that said to MICROWAVE the squash to soften it up, making it easier to cut. I received a lot of squash in this week's produce co-op, so I decided I'd try to microwave technique! To make the squash easier to cut, pierce the skin i... [More]