5. January 2014 19:24

Push Away the Screen: The Blue Man Group Orlando

5. January 2014 19:24 by jennifer | 9 Comments

Haley's birthday was very blue! Not blue because she was sad, but blue because we had the opportunity to go to Orlando and see the infamous Blue Man Group. Our show was scheduled to begin at 6pm, so we arrived at Universal City Walk by 5pm, had some snacks and drinks, and then went to pick up our tickets at Will Call. Walking up to the box office the #TampaTrio was getting so excited by all the colorful paint inspired signs that they were seeing! We picked up our tickets and saw that we were i... [More]

4. January 2014 08:38

Happy 10th Birthday, Haley

4. January 2014 08:38 by jennifer | 2 Comments

Where has the last decade gone? This weekend my oldest child, my sweet Pixie, the oldest member of the Tampa Trio, my Haley, turns 10 years old. At just 3 days old your most favorite spot to sleep was on your daddy's chest (look how tired, yet YOUNG your daddy looks here!!)  At 4 months old you had a twinkle in your eye and we knew you were a special little girl.  By the time your first birthday rolled around, I was pregnant again, and shortly thereafter you became a big sister for t... [More]

3. January 2014 12:16

Jazzercise is all grown up

3. January 2014 12:16 by jennifer | 9 Comments

When I mentioned to friends and family that I was going to start taking Jazzercise in 2014, I got comments like "are you bringing your leg warmers?" or "are you wearing a leotard?" Neither. This is what I wore (post-workout photo, so crazy hair is a given!) Jazzercise is ALL GROWN UP! No leotards, no leg warmers! And none of the women in my class were wearing anything from the 1980's either! I wore the same thing I normally wear to CrossFit! Except I didn't wear my Nano's. I wore my Brooks. An... [More]