13. January 2014 16:02

Jump Into Fitness at AirHeads Trampoline Arena!

13. January 2014 16:02 by jennifer | 1 Comments

Last February I had the opportunity to participate in an AirHeads Trampolean group fitness program. They even used ME in some of their ads for the program. I've pointed them out to you in the flyer below. I'm the one in blue with the pink arrow pointing at me. When AirHeads reached out to me to participate in their Jump Into Fitness challenge, I jumped (see how I did that??) at the chance to do the classes again! You can try out a class for FREE this week on Tuesday 1/14/14 at 6:15pm, and this... [More]

13. January 2014 12:08

CrossFit is for EVERYONE! Win a FREE WEEK OF Premier CrossFit training!

13. January 2014 12:08 by jennifer | 3 Comments

You guys all know that I LOVE CrossFit. Working out at CrossFit En Fuego has been the most positive athletic experience of my life! I do get people that ask me all the time "do you think I could do CrossFit?"  Now is your chance to find out! I'm giving away ONE FREE WEEK OF PREMIER CROSSFIT!! (Not valid for existing En Fuego members.) Premier Crossfit meets on Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 9am or 4:15, with free childcare at 9am.   Guest Post by Sarah Llanos: CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, E... [More]

12. January 2014 14:35

Weekly Workouts January 5-11, 2014

12. January 2014 14:35 by jennifer | 8 Comments

I had a pretty good week of workouts. I worked out 6 days, and 2 of those days I did doubles.   Sunday- REST DAY! Haley's BIRTHDAY!! 11,021 Steps Monday- CrossFit. For Time Complete:15, 12, 9, 6, 3 of* 200M Run (to start each round)- Power Cleans-60#- Front Squats-60# I completed the WOD in 16:10 Total Calories: 494 Total Steps: 14,698   Tuesday-Kids went back to school today!! I went and did Jazzercise. Jazzercise ONLY. 479 Calories. Total Steps: 17,478   Wednesday-DOUBLE HEADER... [More]