20. January 2014 19:11

Peanut Butter Gives Back

20. January 2014 19:11 by jennifer | 0 Comments

“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Smucker’s. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.” We go through a jar of peanut each week for our family of 5. The #TampaTrio take a peanut butter sandwich for lunch a few times per week. They also really enjoy apples slices with peanut butter, or bananas with peanut butter for their after school snacks. I purchase brands that offer a natural variety of peanut butter, like Smucker&rsq... [More]

19. January 2014 14:51

Camu Camu Amacari Giveaway

19. January 2014 14:51 by jennifer | 5 Comments

This is a sponsored post by Camu Camu Amacari.   Are you looking for a natural product to help increase your energy and focus that also contains Vitamin C and acts as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant? If so, you should check out Amacari. Dr. Oz calls Amacari the "missing fountain of youth" and has even discussed it on the official Dr. Oz Blog. You can read all about what Dr. Oz has to say here: Camu Camu: Is This Right for You? The Camu Camu berry has for centuries been used by local ... [More]

19. January 2014 08:23

#NSNG Paleo Meal Planning Week 2

19. January 2014 08:23 by jennifer | 1 Comments

Last week I did GREAT with my meal planning. Totally stayed on plan, made my own mayo, did everything right.  And then the kids would go to bed, and I would start to graze on snack food around the house. A diet high in healthy fat like what's recommended on NSNG, is awesome EXCEPT when you combine it with crappy snack foods. Then it becomes a recipe for disaster.  I had a long talk with the kids, told them I was struggling and really needed these foods out of the house, they agreed, ... [More]