9. December 2013 13:13

5 Reasons to LOVE the Audi Q7

9. December 2013 13:13 by jennifer | 10 Comments

Thanksgiving week, we had the privilege of reviewing the Audi Q7 for 3 full days. It came at the perfect time since we were planning a trip to Orlando to visit Sea World. 3 kids and a husband that is 6'4 means that when we take trips that require us to be in the car for more than 20 minutes I begin to panic. James get uncomfortable, and the kids can touch each other and fight. The Audi Q7 made our trip so nice. 1. Space. The Audi Q7 has 3 rows of seats with more than 144 cu ft of interior spa... [More]

8. December 2013 23:03

Koss Headphones fill your stockings!

8. December 2013 23:03 by jennifer | 20 Comments

Disclaimer: I received these headphones as part of a campaign through Fit Fluential. I was compensated. All opinions are my own. I am still rocking 1980's old school style headphones. I had small, weirdly shaped ear holes, so I prefer to wear the full size headphones.   When these two pair arrived I was excited to try them out! They claim to be made by women for women and one made for smaller earbuds really was calling my name! I took them out of the box, and I loved the bright color!... [More]

8. December 2013 22:15

Push Away the Screen: SeaWorld's Christmas Celebration, Dolphins Up Close, and Dinner at Sharks

8. December 2013 22:15 by jennifer | 8 Comments

Disclaimer: SeaWorld provided me and my family with tickets to enjoy Christmas Celebration, a Dolphins Up-Close Tour, and dinner at Sharks Underwater Grill. All opinions are my own.   For the past two years my family has begun a new family tradition on Thanksgiving Day: theme parks. Last year we went to Busch Gardens and had a great day. This year we were invited by Sea World to come up for the day and experience the Christmas Celebration Wintery Wonderland. They also included a Dolphins Up... [More]