16. November 2013 16:17

Run or Dye Tampa Discount Code

16. November 2013 16:17 by jennifer | 2 Comments

Disclaimer: Run or Dye offered me and my family registrations in exchange for promoting the race. All opinions are my own.   On March 1, 2014 Tampa Bay will be once again covered in color!! Run or Dye is coming to the Tampa area! Their run will be hosted at Raymond James stadium. I love this location. It's super close to my house and hopefully parking won't be too bad since they are used to hosting major league football games! What's it like to participate in Run or Dye? At Run or Dye, ... [More]

16. November 2013 15:00

Date Night at Takara Sushi Tampa

16. November 2013 15:00 by jennifer | 22 Comments

On Halloween night, my family and several of my friends were invited to Takara Sushi and Sake Lounge in Tampa Palms to sample their new date night menu. We had a fabulous evening catching up and eating the most amazing sushi this side of Tampa Bay! Our party was treated like royalty as platter upon platter of delicious appetizers, sushi, and desserts were brought out. Without a doubt my favorite appetizer was the Ceviche. It was so fresh, so tasty, and it had a little kick that I really lik... [More]

14. November 2013 17:32

The Circus is Coming!

14. November 2013 17:32 by jennifer | 0 Comments

I grew up in a circus town. My family loves the circus and we've been taking our kids every year since they were born. Last year we had an amazing time in a private suite at the Tampa Bay Times Forum. This year the circus will be in town January 1-5. The theme of this year is LEGENDS, and the show promises to be a good one! "Behold the living legends! Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® brings the unbelievable to Children Of All Ages in an all-new show -- Ringling Bros. and Barnum &am... [More]