19. November 2013 14:07

Win tickets to Ringling Bros Barnum & Bailey Circus Tampa

19. November 2013 14:07 by jennifer | 13 Comments

I'm super excited to be able to give away a family 4 pack of tickets to see LEGENDS!! Behold the living legends! Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® brings the unbelievable to Children Of All Ages in an all-new show -- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDSSM. Experience unimaginable family fun, as amazing performers from around the globe perform awe-inspiring feats of daring, spectacles of strength and thrills of wonder to summon the mythical and the mysterious: a Unic... [More]

18. November 2013 13:22

Returning to Weight Watchers

18. November 2013 13:22 by jennifer | 15 Comments

The last time I attended a Weight Watchers meeting was in mid-2012. I had stopped attending meetings when I began to work for Weight Watchers as a receptionist. On those Saturday's when I'd be working, I'd leave the house by 6am, and often not return until close to 11am. I missed my Saturday gym workouts, and I missed my own meetings.  I just didn't have enough time in my day for a personal meeting. I was still doing my monthly weigh-in, but no meetings. Then life happened and I stopped goi... [More]

17. November 2013 09:22

Women Who Lift: Meet Trish

17. November 2013 09:22 by jennifer | 3 Comments

Welcome to my feature: Women Who Lift. If you are interested in being interviewed for the series, please email me at jennifer@metamorfit.org  I would love to spotlight you. You don't have to have a blog, you just have to be a woman who lifts! Today I am spotlighting Trish. Trish works out at my box CrossFit En Fuego. Trish came on my radar during our competition The Diablo Games. Trish completed in the RX division and this was the first time I ever had the opportunity to see her. I was wat... [More]