23. November 2013 10:05

Feed your brain with Sizzlefish

23. November 2013 10:05 by jennifer | 11 Comments

Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Sizzlefish through Fitfluential LLC. I was compensated. All opinions are my own.   Our family loves fish. Eating a clean diet is very important and a diet full of lean proteins is one of our highest priorities. I'm fortunate that my children (ages 7, 8, and 9) have grown up loving fish, and it's a staple in our diet. We were all so excited when this lovely package arrived on our door step! It was packed in dry ice and was frozen as could be! We r... [More]

20. November 2013 21:03

Weigh In Wednesday Week 1

20. November 2013 21:03 by jennifer | 8 Comments

23 pounds. That's how much weight I gained from November 3, 2012-November 20, 2013. About 2 pounds per month. Don't really notice 2 pounds creeping up on you until suddenly it's 23 pounds. I started to notice that something was different in July. My legs were suddenly much bigger, as was my back end. BUT...the thing was, it was muscle. It was firm. I chalked it up to lean muscle mass, bought larger shorts (went from a size Medium to a Large) and kept on keeping on. I am the fittest I ... [More]

19. November 2013 16:10

I Believe in Weight Watchers

19. November 2013 16:10 by jennifer | 6 Comments

I lost over 200lbs with the help of Weight Watchers. I'm guessing that I've managed to keep 90% of it off. This past year I have not tracked AT. ALL. I have not been to a meeting and I haven't weighed in. Yikes. So hard to believe. Pun not intended. I was part of their 2012 national advertising campaign BELIEVE. I was all over TV ads, I was being interviewed left and right by national media outlets. I believed in Weight Watchers, in myself, in EVERYTHING!     I think over the ... [More]