7. October 2013 12:44

October 7

7. October 2013 12:44 by jennifer | 12 Comments

It's a rainy day in my part of Florida. Here is the lovely forecast from the Weather Channel: Showers and thunderstorms developing around 1pm. Mostly cloudy with temperatures rising to near 83F. SSW winds shifting to SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.  Ugh. It was raining throughout my workout at CrossFit En Fuego so my post-wod walk become a post-wod row. 3,000 meters. Good enough. We began our WOD (workout of the day) with back squats. 7 sets of 3... [More]

6. October 2013 23:09

October 6

6. October 2013 23:09 by jennifer | 0 Comments

I am tired. After a whirlwind of a day yesterday, I just want to go to sleep. After we did the Race for the Cure yesterday my mom, the kids and I drove up to Orlando to experience Sea World's Spooktacular event (more details on this to come later.) We arrived at the park at 11:30am, and left close to 7pm. Remember we woke up at 5am to participate in a race. We stopped at an I-4 rest area to change out of our race clothing and in to our Spooktacular outfits! When we made it home last night ... [More]

6. October 2013 11:43

Race for the Cure-Recap

6. October 2013 11:43 by jennifer | 5 Comments

Disclaimer: Race for the Cure provided me and my family race registrations for the 15th annual Race for the Cure. No other forms of compensation were received. All opinions are my own. Whew!! What a Saturday!! We were so busy!! We started our morning at 5am. Me, my mom and my Irish Triplets were heading down to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure! My mom was honored as a survivor and there was a special ceremony. She just reached her 10 year anniversary September 12, 2013. Ronin ran th... [More]