9. October 2013 14:59

October 9

9. October 2013 14:59 by jennifer | 9 Comments

I am restless. In less than 3 days I will be competing in my FIRST CrossFit competition, The Diablo Games. I am just an excited ball of energy right now!! I train day in and day out and really should be well prepared for Saturday. Especially since I know 3 of the 4 WOD's Only one WOD has me freaked out and that is WOD #2. Here are the WOD's for you to see: Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ... [More]

8. October 2013 14:45

October 8

8. October 2013 14:45 by jennifer | 11 Comments

Last night I finished A Discovery of Witches and I had a great night's sleep and woke up this morning feeling refreshed and ready to take on whatever the day wanted to throw at me! Then I checked Facebook. I saw some of my CrossFitbuddies post that they had gotten really dirty at the 5:15am WOD (workout of the day.) My mind started spinning. What would we do that I would get dirty?? One picture just showed their hands, so I thought they were doing bear crawls. I quickly changed my mind about m... [More]

7. October 2013 14:07

Lake Buena Vista Resorts and Spa-Reflections Spa Review

7. October 2013 14:07 by jennifer | 14 Comments

Disclaimer: I received complimentary services. No other compensation was received. Photos and opinions are my own.  Last Tuesday I was invited to spend a day of pampering at Reflections Spa at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa. I received a schedule stating that check-in was at 9:45 and from 10am-11am was relaxation and meditation. I checked in, put on my robe, and went out in to the relaxing room for my hour of meditation. For some reason I just assumed that at a Spa ... [More]