13. October 2013 11:38

Wome Who Lift: Meet Mindy

13. October 2013 11:38 by jennifer | 7 Comments

Welcome to my feature: Women Who Lift. If you are interested in being interviewed for the series, please email me at jennifer@metamorfit.org  I would love to spotlight you. You don't have to have a blog, you just have to be a woman who lifts! Today I am spotlighting Mindy. Mindy in a personal friend of mine, and I love her! We are both Polar Ambassadors and active in the  Tampa Bay Blogging community. We've done all sorts of activities together from SUP'ing, to watching Flashdance th... [More]

11. October 2013 16:40

It's Here

11. October 2013 16:40 by jennifer | 18 Comments

Tomorrow is my 5 year anniversary. Not a wedding anniversary. My lifestyle anniversary. 5 years ago tomorrow I took the first steps that would change my life forever when my husband surprised me with a membership to my local gym, LifeStyle Family Fitness. LifeStyle isn't in business any more. They got sold to LA Fitness without warning to members back early last summer. That could have been it for me. I was dedicated to my Les Mills group fitness classes. But that whole gym shakeup made me real... [More]

10. October 2013 21:21

A Hodgepodge Post

10. October 2013 21:21 by jennifer | 11 Comments

It's a hodgepodge post!! A little bit of this, and a little bit of that! I woke up this morning to cooler temperatures! This was in the car taking the kids to school. They asked me if I could turn on the heat. Life in Florida is so rough.   Last month I had the honor of speaking at the Working Women of Florida Conference. My CrossFit En Fuego friend Liane was there to lend me support. Thanks to Gwynnie Bee for providing me with a great dress for the day! I got to meet former Tampa... [More]