15. October 2013 12:55

I have a #GreatDog

15. October 2013 12:55 by jennifer | 14 Comments

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Purina® ProPlan® . The opinions and text are all mine. I really think that I have the best dog in the world. He's kind, he's smart, he's funny. He loves to give hugs and kisses and he does his best to protect us when he thinks we are in danger. Matthew is a yellow Labrador Retriever and joined our family in January, 2013.  The kids and I had wanted a dog for a long time, but it needed to be just the right dog for our fami... [More]

14. October 2013 22:39

October 14

14. October 2013 22:39 by jennifer | 0 Comments

I had a great post nearly fully complete and sigh, I didn't listen to my IT Dept and POOF! It's gone. I'm not re-doing it. Just know that Matthew doesn't like Zombies and I feel fully prepared that together we can defend our family if zombies come a calling. Haley helped me make dinner and I think as parents teaching our kids how to cook HEALTHY FOOD is one of the most important things we can do for them. And I started my day with CrossFit. It was a good shakeout workout, with a 2 mile wal... [More]

13. October 2013 14:27

My First CrossFit Competition: The Diablo Games-Recap

13. October 2013 14:27 by jennifer | 21 Comments

For weeks I have been blogging, thinking, and dreaming about the Diablo Games. Yesterday I finally got to EXPERIENCE the Diablo Games! And on the 5th anniversary of my stepping foot in a gym to begin the quest to lose over 200 pounds! Athletes were instructed to arrive by 7:15am, begin warming up and be ready for the National Anthem at 7:50am. I arrived on time, took my sweet time setting up my camp, taking pictures, and before I knew it, it was 7:50 and we were called in for the National An... [More]