3. October 2013 01:59

October 3

3. October 2013 01:59 by jennifer | 3 Comments

What a busy day I had yesterday! Wednesday is typically strength day at CrossFit En Fuego, so I wore my lucky PR Spandits shorts. Overhead work is so hard for me, so I knew I'd be lucky if I PR'd. I know it's blurry but you get the jest of it. It was heavy for me and I was holding it over my head. I did not PR, but I am so close to breaking through a weight plateau so I know it's right around the corner! After our WOD, I walked 2 miles with Karin. Carly and Rosie joined us for the first mile.... [More]

2. October 2013 20:23

Girl Scouts Thin Mint Sprint 5K

2. October 2013 20:23 by jennifer | 7 Comments

Disclaimer: My daughters and I received race entries to the Girl Scouts of West Coast Florida Thin Mint Sprint 5K in exchange for social media exposure and my honest review. This past Saturday the girls and i were invited to participate in the FIRST ever Girl Scout Thin Mint Sprint 5K and Tag-A-Long Trot 1 mile. We opted to do the 5K course. I knew we'd walk it and I was fine with that since I had Iron Girl the next day. And running has been giving me grief lately, so I was happy to walk! The... [More]

1. October 2013 21:31

October 2

1. October 2013 21:31 by jennifer | 12 Comments

I spent yesterday having my blackheads painfully extracted from my nose. I didn't even realize I had blackheads. She didn't notice them either until she put me under some giant light and that showed the ugly truth! She said my skin looked good, some sun damage, and a little on the dry side, but overall healthy. I took the kids to Sam's Club with me and they totally stressed me out. They were trying to be so helpful, but they weren't. My request for walking feet, and kind words when asking for a... [More]