6. October 2013 10:11

Women Who Lift: Meet Katie M.

6. October 2013 10:11 by jennifer | 8 Comments

Welcome to my feature: Women Who Lift. If you are interested in being interviewed for the series, please email me at jennifer@metamorfit.org  I would love to spotlight you. You don't have to have a blog, you just have to be a woman who lifts! Today I am spotlighting Katie. Katie works out CrossFit 9,in St. Petersburg, FL but we've never had the opportunity to do any sort of athletic event together!   We've both active in the Tampa Bay Bloggers, and that's how we connected. She's very... [More]

3. October 2013 22:24

October 4

3. October 2013 22:24 by jennifer | 5 Comments

What a Thursday! I started off my day getting pushed by a fellow parent. He didn't notice, or if he did he didn't slow down at all. But he bumped me in the shoulder off the path and in to a fence where a metal rod thingy was sticking out. I got jabbed and scraped up I drove to CrossFit En Fuego where I cleaned and bandaged it up and did a great workout! A 15 minute AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) of 10 Power Cleans, 10 Front Squats, 10 Hand Release Push-Ups. It was tough! But I did it, ... [More]

3. October 2013 15:54

I can't wait to

3. October 2013 15:54 by jennifer | 5 Comments

Disclaimer: I am being compensated by Girl Scouts for my participation in the #ICantWaitTo campaign as part of the Mom It Forward Blogger Network. All photos and opinions are my own.   I can't wait to..... This is a question I hear from my Irish Triplets and my husband on a daily basis. I can't wait to have a phone (Haley). I can't wait to be 16 (Ella). I can't wait to karate chop down a tree (Ronin). I can't wait to own my own business (husband). I'm super excited to just sit back ... [More]