8. September 2013 01:00

Women Who Lift: Meet Sara

8. September 2013 01:00 by jennifer | 1 Comments

Welcome to Women Who Lift! If you are interested in being featured for this series please email me at jennifer@metamorfit.org I would love to feature you. You don't have to have a blog to be spotlighted, you just have to be a woman who lifts!   Today I'm spotlighting Sara! She is a fellow CrossFit En Fuego member! Sara was one of the first members of the competition team that extended an olive branch to me. She continues to offer me advice, helps me with weight selection and gives me gen... [More]

7. September 2013 10:57

Win a Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor

7. September 2013 10:57 by jennifer | 73 Comments

It's no secret that I love my Polar Products. In fact, I did a blog post all about how that piece of technology changed my life. I love being able to share my love of Polar with my readers. In celebration of my FIRST major speaking engagement, which was sponsored by Polar, I have a FT7 heart rate monitor to give to one of my readers! The FT7 has 5 key features: The EnergyPointer tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning Displays calories burned ... [More]

3. September 2013 13:22

Dogs R Us Hotel-Luxury Boarding for Your Dog

3. September 2013 13:22 by jennifer | 6 Comments

I never realized how much our family went out and about until Matthew joined our family. Matthew is a service dog, so technically he is allowed everywhere with us, but let's be honest. He doesn't NEED to go everywhere with us, and our vehicle is too small to transport 5 people plus a 100+ dog. When we took our first extended vacation this past June, I searched high and low for a facility that I thought would treat Matthew like a valued member of their family. And I found it at Dogs R Us Hotel.... [More]