9. September 2013 19:15

Push Away the Screen: Staycation on Clearwater Beach

9. September 2013 19:15 by jennifer | 2 Comments

Living in the Sunshine State, surrounded by miles and miles of beautiful sandy beaches and crystal clear water means that my family is very lucky. Why? Because, we don't have to travel far to play on Nature's Playground! My family is excited to Push Away the Screen and head to Clearwater Beach to celebrate my husband's 43rd birthday! I have a fun weekend of activities planned for us. We'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites. As I've mentioned before, traveling with a family of 5 of... [More]

9. September 2013 15:37

Get Rid Of Fleas & Ticks with PetArmor #TickFreeFall

9. September 2013 15:37 by jennifer | 25 Comments

As part of the Mom It Forward Blogger Network I am being compensated by PetArmor, for my participating in this blog tour. All opinions expressed are my own, and all cute Matthew pictures are courtesy of me. You’re welcome!Living in Florida we ALWAYS are outside. It's just too nice to not be enjoying our beautiful weather. Our dog, Matthew spends a lot of time outdoors too. Matthew loves to dig in the yard, climb our orange tree (yes, CLIMBS) and roll around in anything that smells dog... [More]

8. September 2013 16:27

Will Run for Cookies and Iron

8. September 2013 16:27 by jennifer | 14 Comments

What do cookies and iron have in common? Not really a whole heck of a lot unless you happen to live in my world during the last weekend of September. On Saturday September 28th, my daughters and I have been invited to participate in the Thin Mint Sprint 5K and Tag-A-Long Trot 1 mile, sponsored by The Girl Scouts of West Central Florida. We've decided to tackle the Thin Mint Sprint. We can walk/run, and just have a good time with all the other girl scouts that will be out there! My girls j... [More]