15. September 2013 19:02

Women Who Lift: Meet Mandy

15. September 2013 19:02 by jennifer | 16 Comments

Welcome to my feature: Women Who Lift. If you are interested in being interviewed for the series, please email me at jennifer@metamorfit.org  I would love to spotlight you. You don't have to have a blog, you just have to be a woman who lifts! Today I am spotlighting Mandy. Mandy works out at my box CrossFit En Fuego, but we haven't worked out in the same WOD more than a small handful of times. I really connected with her via social media. She's very inspirational. She sets goals for hersel... [More]

12. September 2013 14:38

Push Away the Screen: Muscle Ropes Review

12. September 2013 14:38 by jennifer | 70 Comments

Earlier this week I received a special box in the mail! The kids noticed right away that stamped on the side of the box it said Muscle Ropes and before I could grab my phone out of my purse to take a picture, the kids and the dog had the rope out of the box, spread through the house and out in to the backyard! I received this rope on behalf of a campaign I am working on with Fit Fluential so I knew it was coming, I just wasn't sure what type of rope I'd be receiving! What arrived for me was the ... [More]

11. September 2013 18:54

A WOD to Remember

11. September 2013 18:54 by jennifer | 1 Comments

I remember exactly where I was on September 11, 2001. I remember what I was wearing. I remember exactly what I was doing. The memory forever ingrained in my mind. Last year when my family traveled to New York City for our appearance on the Today Show we went to the World Trade Center Memorial and I was taken over by emotion. It was so surreal to see the thousands of names etched in to the marble and the water just dropping over in to an endless pit. Today, on the 12th year since the attacks ... [More]