22. September 2013 14:07

My Big Fat Revenge-Getting Married

22. September 2013 14:07 by jennifer | 20 Comments

The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of the Oxygen Network. I remember the day my husband proposed to me. We were apartment "shopping" trying to find a perfect place for us to live. I remember looking out over the 3rd floor balcony, when I heard him call my name. "Jen" was all he said. I turned around and there he was on one knee holding a box in his hand. He asked me to marry him, and slipped the 1 carat diamond ring on my finger. It fit perfectly. How he knew what siz... [More]

22. September 2013 13:29

Raspberry Ketone – SD Pharmaceuticals

22. September 2013 13:29 by jennifer | 1 Comments

The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of SD Pharmaceuticals. Recently I was given the opportunity to try out some supplements from SD Pharmaceuticals. About SD Pharmaceuticals: SD Pharmaceuticals is the Cutting-Edge, Ingredient Company. The Research Team at SD Pharmaceuticals only produces the most sophisticated ingredients and formulas, and those which are clinically validated in human research studies. If there isn’t any solid research behind an ingredient, t... [More]

20. September 2013 17:45

Vlog-What it feels like to lift more than 200 pounds after losing more than 200 pounds

20. September 2013 17:45 by jennifer | 7 Comments

I lost over 200 pounds. Today I lifted more than 200 pounds. How did I ever manage to live my day to day life carrying around that extra weight?? It's never too late to change your life!   I can't believe that I can lift more than I weigh. Are you able to lift your own body weight??