22. July 2013 08:52

Music Monday: Pour some sugar on me

22. July 2013 08:52 by jennifer | 10 Comments

Oh good grief! July has been a tough month for me food wise! Two birthdays in the same week, and I'll admit I HAD TOO MUCH CAKE!! In the past, I didn't eat cake at the kids birthday parties. I wasn't even tempted. But July has been hard for me. I don't know why, but it has been. I'm ready for the kids to go back to school so that MY normal routine can return!! I had cake. Too much cake. I feel awful. Bloated and gross. It wasn't worth it. Blah. And it's not just the sugar. It's the gluten. Time... [More]

21. July 2013 14:37

Happy 7th Birthday, Ronin

21. July 2013 14:37 by jennifer | 4 Comments

You turned 7 yesterday. 7. My baby is 7. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?? You were born at home after a 38 minute labor. You were the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. Here you are just minutes old, so alert just staring up at me. I loved you the minute I saw you. You were born with a full head of beautiful white hair. Here you are less than 24 hours old. By 10 months old, you were very opinionated.   But for every tantrum you had, you were equally as happy and fun to be around!  ... [More]

21. July 2013 11:51

Run for your Life in a new pair of Feetures!!

21. July 2013 11:51 by jennifer | 66 Comments

Win Two Tickets To Run For Your Lives AND a pair of Feetures ELITE running socks!! Run For Your Lives, the original zombie 5K, has invited me to be a brand ambassador on their Zombie Preparedness Team, which includes two free tickets to their event. I know how much my readers love running and I have decided to give away my tickets to two lucky readers. This race is held in locations throughout the United States, so all are welcome to enter!! This race sounds amazing and so up my alley, but w... [More]