13. June 2013 13:54

Track Thursday: What's Beautiful? Speed Work at CrossFit En Fuego

13. June 2013 13:54 by jennifer | 3 Comments

As part of the Under Armour What's Beautiful campaign, I made the goal that I would PR at the Iron Girl Triathlon in September. I can swim like a fish, and cycle like the wind, but the run, oh the run! I am not a fast runner to begin with, and then throw me on the course after the bike, and I feel like I'm running with 100lb sandbags tied to my ankles. If you'd like to experience an Iron Girl event I have a discount code for you! Use the code IGCJHB13 for $10.00 off ANY Iron Girl in the United S... [More]

11. June 2013 19:29

Push Away the Screen: Falcon's Fury at Busch Gardens

11. June 2013 19:29 by jennifer | 8 Comments

We are HUGE fans of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and were invited to a media preview of a new ride reveal!!  We were surprised when it was announced that the new ride was in fact a HUGE FREE FALL DROP!! Falcon's Fury is set to open in the Spring of 2014 (though I heard May mentioned several times during the presentation!!) Falcon's Fury will be the TALLEST freestanding drop tower in ALL of NORTH AMERICA!! Falcon’s Fury will stand at 335 feet and take riders soaring 60 mph straight down. ... [More]

10. June 2013 19:10

Music Monday: Carolina In My Mind

10. June 2013 19:10 by jennifer | 8 Comments

As our family prepares to take our summer vacation there is only one song I can think of: Carolina in my Mind by James Taylor. We're heading to the mountains of Hendersonville and Asheville, North Carolina. We'll be staying with my aunt for a few days where we will explore Sliding Rock, go gem mining, and hike.  Then we were invited to a VIP treatment at the Biltmore Inn. We are super excited! Over 22 miles of trails on the Biltmore property! They will provide us with bikes to explore the ... [More]