23. June 2013 12:08

Changes in Latitude Changes in Altitude

23. June 2013 12:08 by jennifer | 4 Comments

We're HOME!!!  We spent the last 9 days on an AMAZING road trip! Our first "big" road trip with the trio! We drove from our home in Tampa, way up in to the North Carolina mountains. We had a big change in Latitude AND Altitude In honor of that, I play for you today Changes in Latitude Changes in Attitude (or my play on words...ALTITUDE!!) Ronin and Ella look miserable in this photo! We had just hiked to the TOP of Mt. Pisgah which is 5,721 feet ABOVE sea level, and considering we pretty ... [More]

14. June 2013 11:13

Happy Father's Day!

14. June 2013 11:13 by jennifer | 0 Comments

Father's Day is this Sunday June 16th. I'd just like to take a quick minute to wish all the men in my life a VERY HAPPY Father's Day. To my husband-you are my EVERYTHING. My rock, my biggest supporter, my strongest ally. Thanks for all you do for me, for our kids, for our family. Thank you for letting me get a dog. Thank you for supporting me when I decided to take a huge leap of faith and begin my adventure in to social media. I know that had to be hard for you because you are not as social as ... [More]

13. June 2013 16:29

FRS: Review and Giveaway

13. June 2013 16:29 by jennifer | 24 Comments

I love caffeine! Having a busy schedule, three kids that keep me on my toes, a workout schedule that is invigorating, and tons of chores, oh and life, caffeine is a little pick-me-up that gets me through the day. But in the heat of the Florida summer, I don't like to drink my coffee hot. I like it COLD. And black.  Neither of which does anything for my taste buds. I was so happy when I received this care package from FRS!! I immediately put the cans in my fridge to make them nice and cold!... [More]