11. November 2012 13:52

Workout on the Rooftop and the Group Effect

11. November 2012 13:52 by jennifer | 0 Comments

This afternoon the trio and I went down to Hyde Park in Tampa for the peerFit @peerFit Workout on the Rooftop! peerFit is an app that allows you to find a group fitness class no matter where in the United States you are. And for a group fitness junkie like me, I think this is like the best invention E.V.E.R. Check out the peerFit website and go to iTunes to download the app! Oh, did I mention it's FREE?!?!?! We met up with Marissa (@TampaMama) with @TruckFarmTampa and @fitkidstampa. Marisa an... [More]

10. November 2012 19:28

A Pretty Muddy Mommy

10. November 2012 19:28 by jennifer | 2 Comments

Yes, I did it again. It was a super fun day. Lots of girls having fun, laughing, cheering each other on, helping each other out (and over) and I would do it again in a heartbeat. The day began bright and early! Denise from RunDMT and I were scheduled to run in the first wave of the day...8am! And they wanted us there at least an hour early! Brrrr....it was really cold out in Dade City at 7am! We checked in and soon we were ready to go!  Denise is a runner; a marathon runner, so I to... [More]

10. November 2012 01:03

Mud and Cheesecake

10. November 2012 01:03 by jennifer | 0 Comments

I haven't had a MNO in forever. Literally. Forever. Tonight that all changed! I was invited to take a sneak peek of the Pretty Muddy race course in Dade City, FL along with 5 other Tampa bloggers, all women, and I had 1/2 a slice of Pumpkin Cheesecake. I am living life on the wild side. I met up with Denise of RunDMT and we drove out together. Turns out she lives only a few miles from me, and we have lots of other things in common too. She's a pretty cool chick. And tomorrow she will do her fir... [More]